Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pretty in pink






Sarah tracked me down after I did wedding flowers for a friend of hers. Sarah and I were best buds when we were kids. We lost touch with each other and hadn't seen each other since we were 10 years old! So it was lovely to finally catch up over a wedding consultation for her own wedding. She sent me these gorgeous photos of her wedding captured by photographer Amanda Wignell, who's web page is www.awo.co.nz
Sarah had pink and white avalanche roses, white freesias, white lisianthus and mini cymbids in white with baby pink throat. The bouquets tied in with the beautiful full length brides maids dresses and I have to mention how gorgeous Sarah's dress was too! Love!
(Click on the photos above to see them in more detail)

No comments:

Post a Comment